The 8025 by Burkert is a digital flow transmitter for continuous flow measurement. The 8025 transmitter is specially designed for use in neutral and slightly aggressive, solid-free liquids.
- Compact transmitter with paddle-wheel sensor
- Remote universal transmitter for panel or wall mounting for connection to a flow sensor
- Remote transmitter, for panel or wall mounting
- Compact or remote version for DN 06 to 400, PN 10
- Shows both flow rate and volume (with two totalizers)
- Automatic-calibration: TEACH-IN
- Simulation: all output signals provided without the need for real flow